Below is a list of previous webinars in our Immunization and Infectious Disease Webinar Series. To view an archived version of the webinar, click on the name of the webinar you wish to view.
- Jan. 22, 2008 - Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
- Mar. 6, 2008 - Implementing Universal Influenza Vaccination Recommendations: Lessons Learned from Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Mar. 26, 2008 - Updates on Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) and Related Immunization Issues
- Apr. 23, 2008 - Federal, State, and Local Hepatitis B Vaccination Initiatives
- May 28, 2008 - Measles Outbreak: Local Responses and Experiences
- June 16, 2008 - "Spread the Word, Not the Flu"
- June 25, 2008 - Home Stockpiling of Antivirals
- July 23, 2008 - Antiviral Use and Distribution: Reports from Demonstration Sites
- Aug. 20, 2008 - Immunization School Entry Mandates: Challenges and Opportunities
- Oct. 29, 2008 - WIC-Located Influenza Vaccination Campaigns: Reports from Demonstration Sites
- Nov. 12, 2008 - Use of Call Centers for Public Health Preparedness Planning, Immunization Initiatives, and Outbreak Response
- Nov. 19, 2008 - Tools and Strategies for Determining Costs of Health Department Outbreak Responses
In addition, NACCHO hosted a webinar to show local health departments how to get involved in Vote & Vax, a joint initiative of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the New England-based nonprofit agency SPARC (Sickness Prevention Achieved through Regional Collaboration). Vote & Vax is an initiative that works with local public health providers to assist them in launching vaccination clinics at polling places across the country.
To view an archived version of the webinar, click here.
To visit the Vote & Vax Web site, click here.